Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A note to readers...

Politinotions is just one side of a multi-sided crystalline attempt by the author to have underactualized voices come to the fore.

My belief is that we, the people, feel so powerless because we always see something "out there" as taking it away from us. In fact, we, especially in the United States of America, have power but choose not to use it precisely because we are always looking outwards rather than inwards.

I call myself a Centrist, although my politics tend quite progressive, because I recognize the other guys aren't so bad and we're not so good; whoever "we" and "they" may be. We need to find ways to bridge the gap between "us" and "them" because we are one.

Currently, my voice is being heard to greatest benefit on Friendster. Please visit me there, but feel free to leave comments upon this blog since Friendster does not allow comments by non-registered users:

Snipes, Logomancy & So So Psychosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home